- How can an association use CRM with a self-service portal?
- Leveraging CRM Data for Membership Growth Strategies
- The “Our CRM Stinks” user proclamation and the top 3 ways to avoid a stinky CRM
- Math Gone Social
- CRM Confusion: The Double Definition of CRM
- Breaking down CRM options for Associations
- Discussing xRM, Legos, Restaurants on Rothman Tech-Tips
- Top 4 Recent Microsoft Videos Worth Viewing
- Using LEGOs to help explain xRM and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Windows 8 and the Tablet – Getting Stuff Done
- Having My Documents available on any device rounds out cloud computing
- 4 Steps to Improve Data Consolidation Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Security Online and Searching for Trusted Technology
- Is Windows 8 Metro Your New CRM Dashboard?
- People Use What Works – Well
- Innovation and xRM
- What if a Car Could Change its Own Oil? – a Cloud Analogy
- Is that an AMS in your pocket?
- Social Tools Allow You to Know All Your Customers Like Your Best Customers
- Does Your CRM Align with Your Process?
- Showing CRM on a Tablet at ASAE Annual Meeting 2011
- Would a Surgeon use a Swiss Army Knife
- Privacy and Securing Sensitive Data in a Shared Enterprise Database
- What Constitutes a Technology Game Changer?
- Ask Why
- Your Next AMS Might Not Be An AMS
- Welcome to My Blog
Author Archives: WillSlade
Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Customer Portal In recent years, organizations (in particular associations) have discovered the power of customer relationship management (CRM) platforms. Most associations now want an association management solution (AMS) built on an industry leading CRM platform. … Continue reading
Digging into your membership engagement data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to uncover growth opportunities If you are familiar with the association world, then you know that there really is an association for just about anything. That also means that there … Continue reading
“Our CRM Stinks” – have you ever heard those words from a CRM user? This post is about stinky CRM – the kind of CRM (customer relationship management) that users find offensive and therefore avoid using and leveraging into their … Continue reading
Many seem to enjoy an occasional online brain teaser and there seems to be an increasing number of these little math challenges being shared across social platforms. With all the sharing and engagement going on, the next logical step is to get … Continue reading
The acronym CRM is increasingly becoming a household name or at the very least a well-known business term. But what exactly is CRM these days? To most, CRM has the fairly straight-forward definition it started with: Customer Relationship Management – … Continue reading
The Pros and Cons of moving to CRM at your Association Lots of talk about CRM these days – more so than ever it seems. How can associations leverage CRM? Where does an association start? What are the options out … Continue reading
I was recently the Tech-Tip guest on Rothman Tech-Tips (video blog). The host was Matthew Rothman. Matt helps educate clients regarding technology. He “connects the dots” for the everyday person on enterprise-level and emerging technologies. Today’s topic was xRM and … Continue reading