- How can an association use CRM with a self-service portal?
- Leveraging CRM Data for Membership Growth Strategies
- The “Our CRM Stinks” user proclamation and the top 3 ways to avoid a stinky CRM
- Math Gone Social
- CRM Confusion: The Double Definition of CRM
- Breaking down CRM options for Associations
- Discussing xRM, Legos, Restaurants on Rothman Tech-Tips
- Top 4 Recent Microsoft Videos Worth Viewing
- Using LEGOs to help explain xRM and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Windows 8 and the Tablet – Getting Stuff Done
- Having My Documents available on any device rounds out cloud computing
- 4 Steps to Improve Data Consolidation Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Security Online and Searching for Trusted Technology
- Is Windows 8 Metro Your New CRM Dashboard?
- People Use What Works – Well
- Innovation and xRM
- What if a Car Could Change its Own Oil? – a Cloud Analogy
- Is that an AMS in your pocket?
- Social Tools Allow You to Know All Your Customers Like Your Best Customers
- Does Your CRM Align with Your Process?
- Showing CRM on a Tablet at ASAE Annual Meeting 2011
- Would a Surgeon use a Swiss Army Knife
- Privacy and Securing Sensitive Data in a Shared Enterprise Database
- What Constitutes a Technology Game Changer?
- Ask Why
- Your Next AMS Might Not Be An AMS
- Welcome to My Blog
Tag Archives: iPad
Do you have a tablet? Do you like it? I know for me, I can sit on a comfortable sofa, browse the internet, play games, watch video, look at pictures, and basically “consume” information and content. If you or I had to create a large complex document, my … Continue reading