- How can an association use CRM with a self-service portal?
- Leveraging CRM Data for Membership Growth Strategies
- The “Our CRM Stinks” user proclamation and the top 3 ways to avoid a stinky CRM
- Math Gone Social
- CRM Confusion: The Double Definition of CRM
- Breaking down CRM options for Associations
- Discussing xRM, Legos, Restaurants on Rothman Tech-Tips
- Top 4 Recent Microsoft Videos Worth Viewing
- Using LEGOs to help explain xRM and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Windows 8 and the Tablet – Getting Stuff Done
- Having My Documents available on any device rounds out cloud computing
- 4 Steps to Improve Data Consolidation Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Security Online and Searching for Trusted Technology
- Is Windows 8 Metro Your New CRM Dashboard?
- People Use What Works – Well
- Innovation and xRM
- What if a Car Could Change its Own Oil? – a Cloud Analogy
- Is that an AMS in your pocket?
- Social Tools Allow You to Know All Your Customers Like Your Best Customers
- Does Your CRM Align with Your Process?
- Showing CRM on a Tablet at ASAE Annual Meeting 2011
- Would a Surgeon use a Swiss Army Knife
- Privacy and Securing Sensitive Data in a Shared Enterprise Database
- What Constitutes a Technology Game Changer?
- Ask Why
- Your Next AMS Might Not Be An AMS
- Welcome to My Blog
Tag Archives: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Visually Understand Where Microsoft is Now and Will Be Soon It would seem that Microsoft has started providing a lot more interesting videos to share. From their corporate YouTube channel (youtube.com/Microsoft) to videos specific to my favorite application, Microsoft Dynamics CRM (youtube.com/msdyncomm). So many that you … Continue reading
Microsoft provides the rich foundation, the various interconnecting blocks, and the many special pieces to easily extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform and extending CRM to meet new and different business needs is often referred … Continue reading
I often hear from business executives about their concerns with duplicate systems and multiple data silos. I also hear the desire to create or improve “a grand all-encompassing data warehouse” so executives can better understand customer trends as well as all sorts of … Continue reading
New business solution innovation from unlikely sources by extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM – often called xRM This post focuses on the following questions related to small and large business solution innovation through the use of xRM (eXtended Relationship Management): First, … Continue reading
Associations can utilize smaller devices to bring their AMS (Association Management Software) to where their members are. Imagine having your entire association database on your smartphone or tablet as you walk around the Expo floor of your Annual Meeting. Imagine … Continue reading