- How can an association use CRM with a self-service portal?
- Leveraging CRM Data for Membership Growth Strategies
- The “Our CRM Stinks” user proclamation and the top 3 ways to avoid a stinky CRM
- Math Gone Social
- CRM Confusion: The Double Definition of CRM
- Breaking down CRM options for Associations
- Discussing xRM, Legos, Restaurants on Rothman Tech-Tips
- Top 4 Recent Microsoft Videos Worth Viewing
- Using LEGOs to help explain xRM and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Windows 8 and the Tablet – Getting Stuff Done
- Having My Documents available on any device rounds out cloud computing
- 4 Steps to Improve Data Consolidation Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Security Online and Searching for Trusted Technology
- Is Windows 8 Metro Your New CRM Dashboard?
- People Use What Works – Well
- Innovation and xRM
- What if a Car Could Change its Own Oil? – a Cloud Analogy
- Is that an AMS in your pocket?
- Social Tools Allow You to Know All Your Customers Like Your Best Customers
- Does Your CRM Align with Your Process?
- Showing CRM on a Tablet at ASAE Annual Meeting 2011
- Would a Surgeon use a Swiss Army Knife
- Privacy and Securing Sensitive Data in a Shared Enterprise Database
- What Constitutes a Technology Game Changer?
- Ask Why
- Your Next AMS Might Not Be An AMS
- Welcome to My Blog
Tag Archives: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The Pros and Cons of moving to CRM at your Association Lots of talk about CRM these days – more so than ever it seems. How can associations leverage CRM? Where does an association start? What are the options out … Continue reading
I was recently the Tech-Tip guest on Rothman Tech-Tips (video blog). The host was Matthew Rothman. Matt helps educate clients regarding technology. He “connects the dots” for the everyday person on enterprise-level and emerging technologies. Today’s topic was xRM and … Continue reading
Do you have a tablet? Do you like it? I know for me, I can sit on a comfortable sofa, browse the internet, play games, watch video, look at pictures, and basically “consume” information and content. If you or I had to create a large complex document, my … Continue reading
Do you have your ‘My Documents’ folder in the cloud? If not, read on to find out how (and why). Having My Documents in the cloud truly does round out cloud computing and the common everyday needs for users which usually include: … Continue reading
Grouping your KPI’s on Tiles is a Touch Away Using the new Windows 8 Start Screen as your new dashboard allows you to combine your “tiles” in the order you want. Tiles can represent apps (such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM), … Continue reading
Associations can utilize smaller devices to bring their AMS (Association Management Software) to where their members are. Imagine having your entire association database on your smartphone or tablet as you walk around the Expo floor of your Annual Meeting. Imagine … Continue reading