- How can an association use CRM with a self-service portal?
- Leveraging CRM Data for Membership Growth Strategies
- The “Our CRM Stinks” user proclamation and the top 3 ways to avoid a stinky CRM
- Math Gone Social
- CRM Confusion: The Double Definition of CRM
- Breaking down CRM options for Associations
- Discussing xRM, Legos, Restaurants on Rothman Tech-Tips
- Top 4 Recent Microsoft Videos Worth Viewing
- Using LEGOs to help explain xRM and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform
- Windows 8 and the Tablet – Getting Stuff Done
- Having My Documents available on any device rounds out cloud computing
- 4 Steps to Improve Data Consolidation Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data Security Online and Searching for Trusted Technology
- Is Windows 8 Metro Your New CRM Dashboard?
- People Use What Works – Well
- Innovation and xRM
- What if a Car Could Change its Own Oil? – a Cloud Analogy
- Is that an AMS in your pocket?
- Social Tools Allow You to Know All Your Customers Like Your Best Customers
- Does Your CRM Align with Your Process?
- Showing CRM on a Tablet at ASAE Annual Meeting 2011
- Would a Surgeon use a Swiss Army Knife
- Privacy and Securing Sensitive Data in a Shared Enterprise Database
- What Constitutes a Technology Game Changer?
- Ask Why
- Your Next AMS Might Not Be An AMS
- Welcome to My Blog
Tag Archives: xrm
The acronym CRM is increasingly becoming a household name or at the very least a well-known business term. But what exactly is CRM these days? To most, CRM has the fairly straight-forward definition it started with: Customer Relationship Management – … Continue reading
The Pros and Cons of moving to CRM at your Association Lots of talk about CRM these days – more so than ever it seems. How can associations leverage CRM? Where does an association start? What are the options out … Continue reading
I was recently the Tech-Tip guest on Rothman Tech-Tips (video blog). The host was Matthew Rothman. Matt helps educate clients regarding technology. He “connects the dots” for the everyday person on enterprise-level and emerging technologies. Today’s topic was xRM and … Continue reading
Microsoft provides the rich foundation, the various interconnecting blocks, and the many special pieces to easily extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform and extending CRM to meet new and different business needs is often referred … Continue reading
Focusing on tools and software that excel at core business needs for improved returns I guess depending on the surgery a surgeon could use a swiss army knife in a pinch. After all, didn’t Radar O’Reilly use his Tom Mix … Continue reading
Why are you shopping for a new system? Why now? We know these questions are important for an organization to ask their users and leaders. We have learned that asking the “why” questions often uncover the real business drivers and … Continue reading
Why an increasing number of Associations are viewing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 as an industry game changer. Since the dawn of databases, companies have created AMS (Association Management Software) to serve the unique needs of the association world. Over the … Continue reading